‘Tis the season … decorating for the holidays are fun, and you don’t want to leave out your pool. Here are some ideas that may help you come up with your theme this year.
- Decorate your pool water with waterproof lights. You will want to make sure the lights are submersible and clear, so they blend in with your pool water. You can pick colors that match your outside color theme. You may want to pick lights that have an app that you can download on your mobile phone. You can control your lights from your phone. How impressed will your neighbors be?
- If you are planning a party and your guests are not going in the pool, why not purchase floating candles? You can add greenery and fake snow around the edge of the pool to create a winter wonderland.
- How about Santa’s workshop in the North Pole? There are all kinds of holiday inflatables available to create any theme in your pool. You could purchase inflatable balls in holiday colors and fill your pool with them. If you also have your pool lit up they will give off a sparkly look.
- Decorate your pool chairs with holiday pillows to add a little festivity.
- Fill your pool with a little of everything: inflatable wreaths, snowmen, Santa, Christmas trees until every inch of the pool is covered.
- We all love lights at Christmas! You will not want to string lights over the water in your pool. If they fall in, it could hurt anyone in or around the pool.
If you are looking to build a custom pool of your own, our staff iis ready to help you the best pool for the area you have to work with. We will be sure to talk to you about your tastes and discuss add-on options like fire pits and landscaping. We make deciding on all the details easy!